If you prepare well before your trip to London you will enjoy it more and will benefit more from your time here. This list shows the things you should think about before leaving your country:
- Send your pplication form 4 weeks before the course starts.
- Arrange your accommodation - BSC London Central provides a wide variety of accommodation, or you can arrange it independently.
- Arrange some insurance
- Reserve your travel tickets.
- Inform us of your arrival time 2 weeks before you arrive to London.
- Plan how you will get to and from your accommodation when you arrive - have a look at Arrival in London to find out how you can book an airport transfer with BSC London Central and for information on travelling by public transport.
- Prepare money for your living expenses while in London. Please don't bring large amounts of cash: we recommend travellers' cheques or a credit card.
- Pack suitable clothes - remember that London has a temperate climate and the weather can be very changeable.
- Start practising/using your English - look at Prepare your English for some ideas.