Trimester, semester, academic year
These courses are intended for students between school and university or work.
They are also suitable for undergraduate and postgraduate students intending to go on to a British University.
BSC London Central offers the Semester and Academic Year courses in 4 different options: 15, 20, 25 or 30 lessons per week.
- Fluency achieved through a long period of study
- Full immersion in English language and culture
- Personal study programme drawn up at the start of your course
- Opportunity to take Cambridge, IELTS, TOEFL or TOEIC Examinations
- Progress meetings with your teacher
|Trimester, semester, academic year|
|Time||Monday to Friday|
|09:15 - 12:00||Coursebook|
|12:00 - 12:20||Break|
|12:20 - 13:10||Speaking & Listening|
|Trimester, semester, academic year - Afternoon classes|
|Time||Monday to Thursday|
|14:20 - 16:40||Grammar & Writing / Wordpower / Exam Writing Skills|
- Course plans are subject to change
- Afternoon classes for 25 and 30 lessons/week courses